No tendency is quite so strong in human nature as the desire to lay down rules of conduct for other people.
---William Howard Taft
After much deliberation, we have given in to those desires and have set rules of conduct for other people. We do hope you will forgive us. Here are our rules, which we would kindly ask you to adhere to.
- Because this is a hospital where we take care of people’s health, we do not permit smoking anywhere on the premises due to the negative effect on you and others around you.
- In order to provide the best food possible for your health, we only serve vegetarian food. That means no meat at all. If your loved ones happen to bring non-vegetarian food for you and you consume it, the hospital will not be responsible for any possible side affects the deviation from your perscribed diet may have on you.
- Sitting on the Patients bed is not allowed.
- Personal TV sets may not be brought from home as there is already a TV set installed in your room.
- As a Seventh Day Adventist institution, we keep Saturday holy as God’s day, which, as is written in the bible, begins when the sun goes down on Friday and ends when the sun goes down Saturday evening. For this reason, there will be no regular programming on TV during these aforementioned hours. In their place we will provide alternative programs.
Thank you for your cooperation.